Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Preston Hollow Street Lights

FYI

The first six street lights coming into Preston Hollow from County Line Rd. have been out since Saturday Night 6/5/2010. I filed a report with WREC online that night giving them the eight digit street pole numbers they request to identify where the problem lights are located. On Monday I followed up with a phone call making sure they had received my repair request and to let them know this was a safety issue. Al Walker made a similiar call Tuesday and the WREC people told him they would be out Tuesday afternoon to address our light issue. On Wednesday late afternoon I received a phone call from one of their repairmen who asked me to identify which lights we were having a problem with. I gave him the information he requested and asked if the problem would be repaired and he advised me that he would look at the lights to see what the problem was. He said that if the problem was a line issue where they needed to run a new line underground it might take a couple of days longer. If you have any questions please email me or call me at 796-6869.


I also put in another request for them to look at the light in Rugby Court. I don't think they repaired it properly last time.

No comments: